24 Hour Jail Release
Having a family or friend arrested is not a regular 9 to 5 job. Part of our business is being able to serve customers needs at all hours of the day and night. This includes holidays and weekends, when in most situations, arrest happen more often. You are probably wondering if the police or county jails operate 24 hours a day and holidays, will the answer is Yes!
All county and city jails within Ventura, Santa Barbara and San Luis Obispo county operate 24 hours. This means you do not have to wait for your family or friend to post bail. Whether its the Oxnard Police Department, Lompoc Police Department, San Luis Obispo County Jail or any jail, rest assure that we can get your family or friend release after going through the booking process.
We have numerous years of experience in dealing with all police departments through the counties we serve when it comes to posting bail. Keep these things in mind when you call us to inquire about posting bail for a family or friend.
- Booking process varies from city to county jails, which can be from 1 hour up to 8 hours.
- Release after posting bail varies also from city to county jails. This can be from 1 to 8 hours.
- Upon being booked, if not bail is posted, there will be a court appearance within 48 court hours.
- If bail is posted, the appearance will depend on the jurisdiction. Many will set future first appearance anywhere from 2 to 6 weeks later.
- If you post bail for a family or friend, keep in mind that you will be responsible for all appearances until the case is dismissed or sentenced.
These are just some of the basic things you should know when looking to post a bail bond for a family or friend. If you have any additional answers to your questions for posting an Oxnard bail bond, Ventura bail bond, Santa Paula bail bond, Lompoc bail bond, Santa Maria bail bond, Santa Barbara bail bonds, Thousand Oaks bail bond, Simi Valley bail bond or any bail bond within Ventura, Santa Barbara and San Luis Obispo, please call 24 hours at 805-639-0023