If a family or friend is ever arrested in santa barbara, and needs a santa barbara bail bonds, keep the following in mind.
1. If they are taken to the main jail, booking process can take anywhere from 6 to 8 hours before bail can be posted.
2. As soon as they are arrested, it is best to call us in order to monitor the booking process, and keep you updated via phone, text or email.
3. Make sure to obtain as much identifying information on your family or friend, full name, date of birth, police agency that arrested them.
4. Upon booking, the santa barbara bail bond can be posted, but up to an additional 4 hours could take for release after the bail bond is accepted by the holding facility.
5. If its a city police department, most agencies such as the lompoc police department or santa maria police department having a booking and bail process in a substantially lessor time. If they are detain in a city jail, you are at an advantage of getting your family or friend release a lot sooner.
For additional questions, please call us toll free 1-877-955-2245, or locally 805-639-0023.